Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Zoey's 7th Birthday!

I remember setting the table for breakfast and Eli asking me, "aren't you going to do that birthday thing we do?" And I couldn't recall what birthday thing I had possibly forgotten! Wrapped door to jump though. check. Special plate at mealtime. check. Specially picked and decorated birthday cake with all the possible requests. check. Favorite dinner. check....hmmm. What could I have left out?!?! 

Regardless of what I had forgotten to do, it was a great day for her. She had a family party this year. We went to Kangaroo Zoo with the family and a lunch date to Cafe Rio AND a spontaneous but SUPERB visit from Santa. Later that afternoon, she watched Tinkerbell and the Neverbeast. It was, in her words, the best day ever! And that's all I wanted for her to feel. Birthdays are the best. I can't believe she's 7! Next year she'll be baptized. CRAZY! 













 She got a journey girl salon set, some new clothes for winter, and I sewed her a picnic blanket and sleeping bag for her doll. Grandma/pa Gray gave her a Journey girl doll and Grandma/pa Beutler gave her Charlottes' Webb. Jackson gave her Rapunzel and Eli gave her a lalaloopsy doll.



No comments:

Post a Comment