Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Recently...

The challenge of May has been dealing with morning sickness and the desire to sleep the month away, but not having the privilege to do it! We've been busy as ever. None of these pictures deserves a full post on its own, but combined it shows what we've been up to. 

Jackson started soccer this year. We've enjoyed watching him play and learn the game. He got hit once in the face and came home with a bloody lip, but he kept up with it! 


 Jackson and Zoey both had graduation programs with their schools. They are both excited to be done for the year!!

 Zoey has so much sass, I love it! She has been begging to go to a dance class....which I think she'd really enjoy.

Brian sold his truck! It's been sitting in our driveway for the past few months and he finally cleaned it up and listed it for sale on Wednesday night. Within 5 minutes his phone was ringing off the hook! It was sold for full asking price by the morning. Bittersweet moment...


 We found an owl in our tree! A robin tipped me off when it started freaking out, so I thought another bird was trying to raid its nest. When I scoped out the situation, I first thought it was a cat, but realized it was an owl! So cool, I've only seen 2 in my life in natural settings. I'm glad I got this picture of it's eyes looking at me, because it was actually mid-day and the bird was lazy and sleepy and could care less that we were around.

No comments:

Post a Comment