Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Calvin is 8 months!

It happened just a few days ago, when I walked into his room after nap time, expecting Calvin to be on his tummy, knees, or back...and was shocked to see his little face peering over the crib as he was STANDING and waiting for me to come through the door. He was so excited! 


Our little baby is growing up!

He has two teeth on the bottom and two that just barely broke through on the top. He loves to chew his fingers... and anything else he can get in his mouth. Our house is on "choking-hazard-alert" these days. Our kids will spot things and say "choking hazard!" I've taught them well to pick up these things....

He has a great laugh and is getting to that fun stage of playing, tickling, and laughing with him. His burn (on the forehead) from last month is getting better and healing. I'm hoping no long-term scarring (cross my fingers). He still has a little ring of deep blue on the outer edges of his eyes... the last of his newborn baby eye-color left, but it's pretty and I hope it stays a while longer. I love his chubby hands and the padded fatty areas of his body. He's a lovable boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment