Saturday, January 19, 2013

A crowd

My wonderful, hardworking husband spoke to a crowd of over 1,200 people yesterday in Orlando, Florida. This is the picture he sent me of that crowd.....He's amazing. I often think of what he does for work and glad that it's him and not me! I could never do what he does, but I'm glad that he does it! 


Today he is spending over 14 hours on a plane (don't cry too hard for him, he's going to Hawaii). He has been traveling this week and next from Denver to Florida to Hawaii, spending  a week away from home and more hours than he cares to spend in airplanes, airports, hotels and taxis.

As much as we hate having him gone, I'm glad that He works so hard for us so that I can enjoy talking to my crowd of one:



Jackson and Zoey spent the night and Grandma and Grandpa Gray's house, so Eli and I had time for a little date...with Calvin of course, but Eli wad OK with that. He was so much fun to be with! We rode a carousel, had a small scoop of ice cream, and went to dinner at the Pizza Factory. Eli couldn't be talked into anything other than Pizza...so since it was his date, we had pizza!



He loved the carousel so much we did it twice! We were the only riders, so he had his choice of animals. He picked the biggest horse with a blue saddle. He picked the same one both times.

I'm just saying...sometimes the job of a mom has great rewards and is really fun! I'm lucky to get to do it.  

1 comment:

  1. What a fun date. Dates with little ones are so fun. I too am so thankful for a husband who works really hard so I can/could focus on being a mom.

    ReplyDelete