Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring!!

We've had some great sunny days to enjoy! It gets me excited for consistently warmer weather and the outdoor fun that comes with it! Spring is such an exciting time. Although it may be too cold for shorts and T-shirts, our kids aren't patient enough to wait for the warmer weather, so they get dressed in them anyway. I know it's silly, but I just get happy over little things like breaking a weather record for March (80 degrees on Saturday! Warmest March day recorded!)


 I love our flowering plums in full bloom...it just makes my heart happy! Usually we get a snow storm or strong winds right at their peak, so we don't get to enjoy them long. I'm crossing my fingers this Spring will be a little milder!


Since this was the weekend most of my sibling could get together, we decided to do the Easter thing with the cousins in between conference sessions. They had fun dying eggs, hunting for them, and spending time together. Conference was wonderful. It was great being together, we do it so rarely with the whole family. We missed Carissa and Braxton who couldn't join us this year....

 my mom and dad were the unofficial Easter bunnies this year...hence the masks. Of course we all know the real bunny doesn't come until Sunday!


 These kids are more interested in scouting out the eggs than looking at the camera! I love their curious faces!






 And...just for the record...7 weeks to go! I'm so excited to have a Spring Baby!! It's such a great time of year!









No comments:

Post a Comment