Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Baby!

My last update, I promise! But I've saved the best for last. Christina had her baby early Tuesday morning. He is soooo cute! We took the kids to visit them at the hospital and they were in love with their new cousin right away( Zoey was squeeling with excitement, but she's not in the picture because she found some snacks and was eating....so Zoey). Another boy Cousin for Jackson, woo hooo!
They named him Gavin Paul Homolik. He was 7 lbs and 19 inches. Seventh Grandchild for Elmo and Judy! How exciting, the family is growing. It made me want to pass over months 4-9 and walk home with a baby in hand, wouldn't that be nice! ha ha.
We had another ultra sound and the baby has doubled in size! They even moved up my due date 4 days! I'm betting it's a boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment