Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby #3!

Can you believe it?!?! Brian and I are expecting our third this year! I am roughly 10 weeks along. The due date is around October 4th. Some days I feel great, and other days I have a hard time functioning at all.
I took Zoey to the Doctor this morning because she had a really high fever that we couldn't kick. Turns out she has another earache...her second in two months. Just so happens that her Pediatrician is also my OB, so he did a voluntary ultrasounds for me while I was there. It was neat. I got to see the heartbeat, head (on the left of the ultrasound), hands and feet. A whopping 7 cm long! I am almost certain this time it will be a boy! By the way, we are not finding out the sex until the baby is born. I want it to be a surprise, since we have one of each already.
I was excited to see it alive and "kicking", now I know that this morning sickness isn't all for nothing and it gives me another boost to make it through this rough first trimester. I always forget what it's like, and I guess that's a good thing, otherwise we wouldn't be having our third! ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment