Monday, September 21, 2009

The September Itch

The holidays are just around the corner. I know it's only September, but I've already been plugging away at Halloween and Christmas crafts and things. It just gets me excited. Here's what I've been up to lately:
I can't take full credit for this project. My sister-in-law, Taraleigh had the idea and I copied :)


13 days to Halloween. A countdown with activities to help enjoy and celebrate the days prior to Halloween. Each day is represented by a cute numbered tag hung on the tree. On the back is listed an activity to do that day, such as making caramel apples, or harvesting our pumpkins, etc. I'm really excited about this idea!




We picked out Jackson's Halloween costume. He is going to be a dragon this year. Although he picked it out, he doesn't know what to call it. I keep telling him it's a dragon, but it has wings on the back and so that confuses him. He settles for" dinosaur-dragon-fly." So that's what he is this year. A dinosaur-dragon-fly. He loves the costume and wished I would let him wear it all day long, every day, and even to bed.

This is our Christmas countdown. Numbers are on each side of the blocks that we will rotate around to show how many days are left until Christmas! I still want to make a base for these to rest on...

No comments:

Post a Comment