Friday, October 2, 2015

Calvin and his Bike

Calvin refused to ride his bike with the older kids all summer long. I took the effort to try to teach him how to pedal a few times, but he'd get so frustrated with it. Brian traveled a lot this summer and didn't have time to spend with him on it. Just recently however things have clicked. He has figured it out, and if I ever wonder where he is, all I need to do is look for his bike. He constantly wants to ride. I've taken him out to a  few fun parks. I want him to have a lot of opportunities before the winter to get his pedaling skills down! It's been fun to see him try and keep up with the older kids and to watch his legs go go go! He's getting so good! Now it's time to take the training wheels off! Lol! 














No comments:

Post a Comment