Thursday, April 2, 2015

Jackson and Zoey


 Jackson entered an art competition at school. He won first place and was sent on to region. He won first place in region and was sent on to the state competition. He won first in his category and age group at state too! Way to go Jackson!! He made a large Earth in space from melted crayon on canvas. It took him a month after school to complete it. Sometimes he wanted to give up, but we encouraged him to keep going, and now he's quite proud of his hard work.





Zoey started piano lessons!! We found a beautiful used piano on KSL. We promised her that if she memorized a song we'd take her out for ice cream. She's enjoying her lessons so far, now if only she won't quit like her mama did! Jackson i actually quite good at it too! He's not in lessons yet, but he has figured it out on his own! I'm quite impressed. I have been trying to re-teach myself and am so mad I gave it up! Yes, my mom was right....






No comments:

Post a Comment