Monday, March 30, 2015

Early Spring!

We had such a warm winter this year. I kept waiting for the snow to hit us late this spring to make up for it, but so far it's been really nice! The kids have enjoyed playing outside again...and me too! I love it! Nothing more enjoyable than playing outside! I can't wait to get out and enjoy some running soon! The outdoors just puts a smile on all our faces. It's such a  great time of year.


 Yes...he's eating dirt :) I guess it looked appealing... he's really turning into a fun kid! I love him.





 Calvin finally got the courage to go down the slide all by himself!! And Eli below, not from our backyard, but he really wanted to climb this and then got scared once he got to the top, but once I walked him through it, it was all he wanted to do...again and again!



I convinced Brian to add to our backyard play toys for the kids and he said yes...as long as I put it together. And I did.  Of course I needed his help tightening things up a bit, but it has already been well worth it and provided several hours on entertainment!






















No comments:

Post a Comment