Tuesday, October 21, 2014

#3 Fall Backyard Carnival

The kids love "Human Stories" A.K.A stories from mom and dad's past. Recently my parents gave me boxes of old memorabilia from my younger years and I found a good stash of old journals. I've been reading some entries to the kids and one of those entries talked about a Halloween party my mom through for us with friends. My kids begged for me to do something similar...so I did. Another chance to realize how much work my mom did when we were younger and never noticed! If not too late, thanks mom!


Each kid got to invite 3 friends. Those numbers quickly add up! Some parents asked if they could bring younger siblings too, so we had 15 other kids that day! We had stations of face painting and bean bag toss, cake walk and boo bowling, painting chords like ghosts and haunted house building, snack and story time and leaf creations, and hide-n-seek bone hunt (the finder of the golden bone got to pick a pumpkin to take home)















No comments:

Post a Comment