Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Calvin at 9 months



Our sweet boy is growing up! He's getting a bit attached to his mommy, but I don't mind :) 
The big things for this month are:

 1) he's sleeping better (finally) but not long at night as we'd like. We switched him to Eli's old room and put Eli in Calvin's room so that Calvin would be further away and not wake us up any more...ha ha ha! 

2) he got two new teeth in on top! I tried to capture it in his smile, but he didn't want to part his lips very much, the stinker :) 
3) he's climbing the stairs all by himself! The kids have been great and watching the stairs for me and telling me when Calvin is on them, and sometimes help to bring him back down, or stay near him so he doesn't fall. It's super helpful and they love having the chance to help out with Calvin. 

4) He's feeding himself and likes to use his pincher fingers. They are so chubby and cute.  I love watching my babies concentrate so hard to get that food in their mouths! He's also on a bottle and almost weened entirely! Yay! Freedom for me!
Zoey has been telling random people that her sister Paisley is coming...and most people take that as an announcement that her mom is pregnant. For the record, I'm NOT! But Zoey is excited to get a sister someday and asks all the time if she's coming? Did she go to another family? Is she alone in heaven? Why is it taking so long?!?! All questions that make for a fun conversation with her. She really wants a sister. I tell her to be patient and we'll see what Heavenly Father has planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment