Friday, September 21, 2012

Family Photos 2012


We recently took some family photos. I love updating our family frames and since Calvin is the new addition since last round of family pictures, I thought it would be a good time to get it done again. 


Before I share my favorite photos, I'd just like to share the brutal honesty: family photo shoots are A TON of work. We took over 400 shots of the family and only two turned out OK. Which is fine, I'm only looking for the ONE that I can enlarge and frame, but this year was hard to catch even the one. The picture above was one of our best, and Brian and I are the only ones smiling! arghhh! It was so frustrating!

Most of the time the kids were like this: Tired and bored, or hungry and crying. 

BUT....we did catch some cute candids and single shots.I love this candid shot and the way Eli is looking at me! 




 I loved this arrangement if only we could have gotten great smiles and Eli to look at the camera...or even have a normal face without looking at the camera!


Favorites of Jackson: 


Favorites of Zoey: 





Favorites of Eli:


Favorites of Calvin: 



Favorites of the kids and other candids: 














1 comment:

  1. These are great! I will warn you though that it doesn't get any easier. When they get older they complain about the clothes you want them to wear or the colors... but it is worth it! I now have 30 years worth of family pictures on my wall. That's priceless!

    ReplyDelete