Monday, October 24, 2011

Our latest photos

I was looking through my camera and found a few favorites of the kids I wanted to share. 

Jackson actually took this one, most of his shots are fuzzy and don't have a subject in them, but I liked the expression he caught on Zoey's face. She's getting so big! 

This one of Eli reminded me of Jackson and his peaches. Eli grabbed this apple and went to town on it! His little teethmarks are so cute.
 Eli is so happy to play outside and has recently discovered the joy of walking through crunchy dry leaves. he absolutely LOVES them!
 The rest are just some cute fall pictures taken after church one day. These lovely fall days won't last long.

 Jackson pretty much emptied this branch of its leaves by shaking it like crazy! He enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment