Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ultrasound

We had our Ultrasound last week, and we are glad to share that the baby is growing healthy! All major body parts and organs are accounted for! That's a big sigh of relief. I love that the technology these days can tell us all that cool information. It was Brian's first time to accompany me to the doctor with this baby (I think it made this pregnancy more real to him being able to see the baby moving and kicking on the screen). We are so excited!!

We STILL don't know what we're having, just in case any of you are wondering. We wanted to keep it a total surprise, and a surprise it will be! In fact, we're not going to share the names we are thinking of until the baby is born! We want a total surprise for everyone. I am officially a little more than half way done with this pregnancy, also exciting news! The Doc said that my pregnancies are so easy that I don't have to see him monthly, nor take the nasty glucose test (yeah!)... so the next time I am scheduled to see him will be when I only have 10 weeks left to go!I think it will pass by quickly with summer coming. Zoey and Jackson are signed up for swim lessons, I organized a weekly playdate with some ward members, and we have a few holidays, parties, and vacations planned. It's all just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment