Friday, October 23, 2009

Hunger Games

I love to read, a pastime and hobby I have just recently allowed to make time for. After the Twilight Saga, I needed something to fill my head, and I read a lot of books that I liked and continued to keep reading, finding "the next one" to keep me entertained. I have read maybe 15 books this summer, but nothing has captured me like the Twilight Series did--until I got my hands on the new series by Suzanne Collins called The Hunger Games!

My only warning is to not start the book until you are ready to drop your duties for a day or two, let go of house cleaning, mothering, personal hygiene (just kidding), and conversation--because once you start you won't want to stop! It's that good. I LOVED it!!

The only prob is the third book in the series doesn't come out until Fall of 2010...so I have to wait a year to get my next fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment